THREE DAYS : Friday, February 22 thru
Sunday, February 24, 2019
9:00 - 5:30 each day
Location: . . . Our Lady of Perpetual Help Roman Catholic Parish
7655 E. Main St.
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Lodging : The parish is located just north of downtown Scottsdale.
Numerous hotels are located within
a 2-mile radius of the parish.
A limited number of rooms will be available for lodging for a nightly fee of $75 at the Seton Center which islocated on the parish campus.
Please contact : Sr. Mary Elizabeth Lawrence at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in staying on campus.
• Understand the sequencing of movement in the gait cycle
• Experience the 3D motion of the pelvis that organizes the leg for a dynamic single leg stance
• Discover how the foot sets in motion the efficiency of the swing leg and the “spring” of the stance leg
• Organize the head, shoulder and pelvic girdles for fluid rotation/ counter-rotation
• Unlock the mobility of the ribs and thoracic spine during swing and stance
• Know potency and power of the abdominal muscles’ capacity for uprightness
• Reorient mid-line trunk awareness for improved functional tasks and pleasurable walking
CEUs provided for Massage Therapy through NCMTB, Feldenkrais Guild of North America and select PT associations.
• At the heart of the human experience, the “how” of walking shapes physical comfort, security, emotional well- being and happiness, regardless of medical diagnosis. Every pain doctor, mental and physical health professional and wellness coach stresses how important it is to go out for walks.
• But what if your walks are hurting? Many do not know that walking can be damaging when unbalanced. What if walking could be more beneficial, enjoyable and wellness-producing?
• This course offers a different solution for chronic pain and discomfort in the neck, shoulder, wrist, upper/lower back, knees and reoccurring injuries and strains.
• Using the sensory learning platforms of the Feldenkrais Method® and Bones for Life®, the professional and the layperson both discover the cause and effect relationship between poor patterns of movement and wellness.
• This course advances beyond the traditional study of characteristics found in the stance and swing phases of gait. Using Integral Human GaitTM theory, we explore a comprehensive map that far exceeds the current understanding of physical medicine, rehabilitation and sports training.
When registering by Jan. 10, 2019:
Repeating Participants : $375
New Attendees $425
For all registration after January 10th : $485
Checks made payable to:
Elizabeth Keith Movement Ed
16620 N. 40th St, Suite D-5 Phoenix, AZ 85032
Credit Cards : Payment through PayPal
using account: email@example.com
Phoenix Workshop Contact: Elizabeth Keith: firstname.lastname@example.org : 602-885-8006
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: Cancellation fee for workshop:
$50 Cancellation Fee when canceling by January 21, 2019.
50% of total workshop fee from January 22 to February 14, 2019 After February 14th, no refund.
co-founder and owner of Future Life Now, a private integral practice. She has taught and led groups in variousforms of stress management, movement and integrative practice for over 20 years. Much of her career was spent in health care management and consulting with an emphasis on ambulatory care programs. Allen opened Cincinnati’s first Feldenkrais® movement studio in 2002. In addition to her private practice in the Feldenkrais Method, Allen hosts an online service called Your Learning Body and the Feldenkrais Awareness Summit.
founder and owner of Integrative Therapy Services, a private physical therapy and somatic education center dedicated to initiating paradigm shifts in the fields of healthcare, wellness and movement. She holds a masters degree in Physical Therapy and has extensive training and education in Gestalt and Integrative Psychotherapy. Her postgraduate training in orthopedic and manual medicine contribute to her rich understanding of the biomechanical underpinnings of human movement. Montgomery has over 15 years of teaching experience with the public, professional healthcare providers and physical therapy students.